This is a tentative schedule. Please plan on these times until further notice.
This week we have our Away Game and the Carrollton Band Show. We will decide what uniform we are wearing to the game later in the week. Saturday we will be wearing full uniform.
Next week we WILL be going to the Dover Band Show.
The band has voted to wear FULL UNIFORM on Friday night this week. Please be prepared and find each piece of your uniform.
Update to calendar:
Mt. Union HS Band Day will be October 20th
On September 22nd, we will instead be participating in the Carrollton Band Extravaganza at 6:30.
Please let me know immediately if you foresee any scheduling problems for September 22nd in the evening.
More detailed schedule and times will be announced shortly. Thank you for your feedback as a band!
This is one of our busiest weeks of the season because of two events back-to-back on the weekend, but we will survive and persevere!
Band class does rehearse marching band music and drill outside, so please WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR for marching. Also, dress appropriately to be outside based on the weather.
Attached is the schedule below.
Movie Night is Thursday @ the Lynn Drive In
1) We are meeting at the drive in, not taking a bus or anything else.
2) Students and Band Booster Parents wearing the Band T-Shirt get in free.
3) Siblings of the band members are $3 each.
4) Parental advisory and discretion is encouraged based on the age ratings for the films.
5) Most have opted to see the movies on screen 1, but there is a small group seeing screen 2.
More information about the Drive In: www.lynndrivein.com/nowshowing.html
Click the link for schedule